Listed below is our pledge to you and costs for all age levels.
Welcome to Rincon Volleyball Club.
We pledge to:
- Build confidence through personal and team goals
- Understand the meaning of competition
- Promote athletes to reach their potential
- Perfect volleyball technique and fundamentals
- Endorse open communication through Coaches, Players, & Parents
- Provide consistency within our Coaches, WE are together!
- Teach Sportsmanship and respect for coaches, teammates, referees, and opponents
- Celebrate the sport of volleyball with pride each time we step onto the court!
When accepting a position with our club we require an initial deposit for 15s-16s-17s-18s team members to be paid on Monday, October 7th, 2013 at 4 pm and 12s-13s-14s to be paid on Monday, October 14th, 2013 at 4 pm. If not paying in full we offer a optional payment plan for the balance of the fees. Payments can be mailed to 8139 Solano St. Ventura, Ca. 93004. Club phone number is 658-RVBC. Please make checks payable to Rincon Volleyball Club. Fees can also be paid by Credit Card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Please call our club office at 805-659-1620 to make a credit card payment or credit card payments can be made in our NIKE Store.
12′s Non Travel Information
2014 Season fees for 12s Non Travel include:
- Uniform Jersey, Spandex, Sweatshirt, practice T-shirt, and NIKE backpack
- Tournament entry fees both in Santa Barbara and Ventura
- Two practices per week- Early Jan/2014 through May/2014
- Gym fees, coaches’ salaries, equipment costs, and administrative fees
Tournament Schedule: Organized local tournaments in Ventura & Santa Barbara.
Optional 12′s-Non Travel Payment Plan-2014 Season-Local Tourneys
- $300-Initial Deposit due October 18th.
- $225-Due January 1st
- $175 – Due February 1st
- $150 – Due March 1st
- $850.00 – Total Fees
- (End of Season is May 1st, 2014)
13′s/14’s/15′s/16′s/17′s/18′s – Information and Payment Plans
-Complete NIKE uniform -2 long sleeve jerseys, embroidered Nike Jacket, spandex and club logo embriodered backpack.
-Practice T-Shirts (2 provided)
-Tournament fees for 10 tournaments (qualifiers, mandatory’ s, regionals)
-USVBA and SCVA dues (individual/player and team fees)
-Las Vegas Invitational for 17′s and 18′s (Includes Hotel stay-May be in Anaheim/2014
-Phoenix Festival-13′s, 14′s, 15′s, 16′s, 17′s, 18′s (Includes Breakfast/Lunch/Hotel)
-Lease/Utilities/Insurance Costs for the Beach-House (our own Volleyball Facility)
-2 practices a week (Rincon makes every effort to practice during the week)
-Administrative Fees-Training Equipment
-Equipment costs (Carts, Volleyball, Bags, First Aid Supplies)
-Active recruiting for colleges – Coach Jack Richards / Coach Janee Richards-(check our upcoming “Alumni recruiting page” of players we found college homes
12′s, 13′s, 14′s, 15′s,16′s 17′s, & 18′s (Travel Teams) Optional Payment Plan
- Call Renee for information (805) 320-2222
Visa – MasterCard - Discover – American Express
As with every other volleyball club we base our fees on a full team – no refunds will be issued.